Craniofacial Pain and Sleep Breathing Disorder Mini Residency | Session 2
This three session program is the most comprehensive course you can take on the diagnosis and treatment of craniofacial pain and the treatment of sleep breathing disorders. Dr. Steven Olmos will teach you a reproducible system to effectively treat these disorders while bringing in an additional income stream. You will leave this course with an understanding of how pain and sleep are connected and why you need to understand one to treat the other.
Don’t miss the Hands on Appliance adjustment session during this course.
TMJ & Sleep Therapy Centre InternationalDr. Steven Olmos has been in private practice for more than 35 years, with the last 30 years devoted to research and treatment of craniofacial pain, temporomandibular disorder (TMD), and sleep-disordered breathing. He obtained his DDS from the University of Southern California School of Dentistry and is Board Certified in both Chronic Pain and Sleep Related Breathing Disorders by the American Board of Crainofacial Pain, The Academy of Integrative Pain Management, American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine, and American Board of Craniofacial Pain and Dental Sleep Medicine.
Dr. Olmos is the founder of TMJ & Sleep Therapy Centres International, with over 60 centres in 7 countries.
Kristina Wolf, DMD
Case Western Reserve University
School of Dental Medicine
Diplomate, American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine
Day 1 - May 17
- Review Session 1 Diagnosis & Treatment
- Adult OSA
- PSG and HST review with a Sleep Physician
- Hands on Appliance Adjusting
Day 2 - May 28
- How to Mount Using HIP - Aligner Articulator - How we get screwed up
- Managing Side Effects/Recapturing Discs
- Diagnosis, Indications & Protocols for Appliance Determination
- Continuation of DAT, OAT for OSA / Filling out Lab slips and preparing cases
- LIVE Demonstration - Patient Clinical Exam